So many questions, so little time…
The thing to remember when asking the Tarot questions about love is that you are the only thing that you can truly change.
While the future is always mutable, the factor that brings change is you.
It seems counterintuitive to ask so much about yourself in a romance reading because you are so focused on the other. However, the other comes close or stays back based on the conscious and unconscious signals that you are giving out.
Once you clarify the intention that you are creating, the universe can respond so much more quickly.
So, I thought of these as simple one-card pulls that you can use to gain insight into your own journey of love and self-actualization through partnership.
Taking just a bite-sized view of just one facet of a more complex puzzle makes it easier to process. The small bits are more digestible than the whole problem.
Of course, you can check out our Tarot Spreads page to take a deep dive into any of them. However, I find clarity in short bursts of information.
I have included a more elaborate spread at the end of the post to help give a bigger picture for someone stepping into or stepping it up in an existing relationship. A lot of times we can create a big impact in our lives by creating tiny adjustments in our routine or tweaks in our attitude that add up over time.
It just depends on where you are in the process…
For the Single Looking to Mingle
- What is the most lovable thing about me?
- How can I raise my vibration to attract a stronger partner?
- What is holding me back from love?
- How can I heal the things that are holding me back?
- Are there any past lives that I can connect with that may affect my search?
- What is the one thing that I need to focus on to summon my soulmate?
- How can I live in the energy of love until I find my partner?
- How does my childhood affect my choices in my love life?
- What are the qualities that I should look for in a partner?
For the Partnered With Reservations
- What do I need to know about my lover?
- Is my lover faithful?
- Will I stay faithful to this relationship?
- Is this partnership in line with my highest and best good?
- What is the greatest strength that I bring into the relationship?
- What wound in my soul will this relationship make me deal with?
- What am I denying in my love life?
- What should I look out for in this relationship?
- How can I communicate with my partner most effectively?
- What is my greatest weakness in this relationship?
- How can I be more loving to my partner?
- Will this lead to marriage?
- Is there a pregnancy on the horizon?
- What can I learn from past mistakes?
- What should I let go of?
- How can I change the direction of my love life?
- How do I set limits?
For the Content Couple Looking for Tantric-Level Bliss
- How can I open up and trust my partner more?
- How can I carve out more time to dedicate to my relationship?
- What will open the doors of communication with my partner and I?
- What chakra should I focus on when connecting with my partner?
- How can I create more pleasure for my partner?
- How can my partner create more pleasure for me?
- What blessing does my partner bring into my life?
- What is the path to my inner god/goddess?
- What natural element can I work into our foreplay that would delight my partner?
- How can I help my partner feel more secure?
- How can I eliminate distractions so we can focus on each other more?
Keep forgetting specific tarot card meanings?
Visit and bookmark our quick reference guide, made for both beginner and veteran tarot readers.